A few years ago I had the pleasure of getting to know the fantastic Hip Hop Soul duo Backpack Jax who are based out of Nantes, France. Mauikai and Boogie are now poised to bring a fantastic International Tour here to the East Coast of the U.S. where they have teamed up with the KLP Dance Troupe. The aptly titled French Connexion Tour seeks to highlight the influence that Hip Hop has had on French Culture. Through various partnerships 95% of the tour has already been underwritten but help is still need to secure the remaining 5% that will insure the tour is a success! As is often said “This is the part we all can participate” so make sure to head over to their Indiegogo site to get all the details and of course you generous donation will not go unnoticed, plenty of offerings from all access to signed merch based upon your contribution level. So as I always say: Don’t tell a friend, tell two or three hundred!!!
Indiegogo Site for the French Connexion Tour.