Thank you for your interest in GFM. Please refer to the information below for contacting us.
Please send your EPK’s, MP3′s, official press releases, event passes, media credentials, general inquiries and artist related submissions to: music [at] grownfolksmusic [dot] com. If you prefer, you can also submit your music via Soundcloud. Please note that due to the volume of submissions, it may take up to 4 weeks to respond to your submission. Submissions do not guarantee a review or a feature. Reviews and features are determined solely by the GFM staff. General inquires may be submitted to contact [at] grownfolksmusic [dot] com.
We love physical product, liner notes and relevant artist materials. Please send those to:
Grown Folks Music, L.L.C.
455 Grayson Hwy #111-227
Lawrenceville, GA. 30045
Advertising, Sponsorship or Business Development Ideas and Opportunities
Please submit requests to: advertising [at] grownfolksmusic [dot] com
All advertisements for GrownFolksMusic.com must comply with the Design Guidelines listed below.
The guidelines are intended to help your organization create clear, effective advertisements that also meet the quality and integrity expected by our users.
- Appearance: Ad should be tasteful and not take away from the overall look of GrownFolksMusic.com
- Quality: All text, logos and photos must be legible
- Size for side column ad: Width should be 230 pixels
- Size for mid-page ad: Width should be 575 pixels
- Resolution: At least 72 dpi
- Color mode: RGB color or grayscale
- Images/artwork: All images must be high quality. No grainy or stretched images allowed
- Fonts: Specialty fonts are allowed if needed, but the majority of ad should use Georgia (serif) or Verdana (san-serif) or other similar fonts. No more than two fonts should be used in each ad
- Text size: Font must be a minimum 11 point size
- Grammar: Ads must be free of misspellings
Download Advertising Design Guidelines
For legal, copyright or related claims: legal [at] grownfolksmusic [dot] com
We’re always looking for qualified writers, video editors, critics, photographers, technical support staff and interns. We’d love to hear from you and if you think you’d like to contribute to our growing team in any capacity, please send the following to: contact [at] grownfolksmusic [dot] com
- Cover letter stating your area of interest
- Links to or samples of your most recent work
If you have a news tip (no gossip), or know of someone that we should be aware of, please fill out the form below. Likewise, if there’s an interview that you’d like to see here, or an artist featured that fits the GFM profile, let us know! While we try and stay on top of things, we can’t be everywhere and depend on YOU to keep us informed.